Austrian Hotel Contract Regulations (AHCR)
Generally They are valid (AGBH 2006)
In general, the terms and conditions of the hotel industry in 2006
As a basis of our terms of business.
In particular is to be followed:
- Reservations are obliging only in written form or by e-mail upon receipt of the booking confirmation.
- Claims for damages only after booking with us and receipt of the deposit
- Claims attack it for the not used arrangement: Holiday apartment without services: 100% of the reservation value
- Cancellation: You may cancel free of charge until 90 days before arrival.
- Cancellation: You will be charged 100% of the total price if you vancel in the 90 days before arrival.
- To protect itself against these risks and still even more we recommended you the end of a travel insurance.
- Arrival from 15 o´clock
- Departure till 9 o´clock